Saturday 31 October 2020

Getting error "You have exceeded the maximum transaction amount set by your bank" when calling Google Pay intent from my android app

I am facing this weird problem with my Google pay integration in android app. When I am sending an amount more than 2000(INR) I am getting the error "You have exceeded the maximum transaction amount set by your bank" even though I have not transacted any amount. And when I try to send amount directly from Google pay it works. It is also working for the amounts below 2000(INR) but not for more than that.

Here is code

  val uri: Uri = Uri.Builder()
        .scheme("upi")
        .authority("pay")
        .appendQueryParameter("pa", MY_UPI_ID)
        .appendQueryParameter("pn", MY_USER_NAME)
        //.appendQueryParameter("mc", "1234")
        //.appendQueryParameter("tr", "123456789")
        .appendQueryParameter("tn", "test transaction note")
        .appendQueryParameter("am", "2500.00")
        .appendQueryParameter("cu", "INR")
        //.appendQueryParameter("url", "https://test.merchant.website")
        .build()
    
    
    val intent = Intent(Intent.ACTION_VIEW)
    intent.data = uri
    intent.setPackage(GOOGLE_PAY_PACKAGE_NAME)
    startActivityForResult(intent, PAY_REQUEST_CODE)

I have read a lot of blogs, docs but didn't found any solution. Any help or suggestions?



from Getting error "You have exceeded the maximum transaction amount set by your bank" when calling Google Pay intent from my android app

No comments:

Post a Comment