Friday 30 October 2020

Connect and Print in th esc/pos mobile printerusing ionic

I am thinking to develop a Android application related to connect a Bluetooth POS printer and print the same in printer ...once connected device in local starage and transaction details are stored in local db and sync to server on daily basis .. I I have limited experience in dotnet as well as angular. Is xamarin or ionic is best suited for my requirement please suggest

EDIT: i need sample solution ionic latest version application which print in the esc/pos thermal printer take the printer from Paired devices (Printer is able to auto connect to mobile)

Please any experienced in suggest me a print the simple text in pos portable printer ( For ex: https://www.tvs-e.in/mp-280-lite/)



from Connect and Print in th esc/pos mobile printerusing ionic

No comments:

Post a Comment