Sunday 25 October 2020

android - how to get location of sytem audio

right now, I'm avoiding loading system audio for the devices and emulator I have by hardcoding them in SQLite NOT LIKE ... statements while querying the ContentResolver, but, what I have found that the location for the storage of sytem audio(like alarm tones and all the audio factory loaded) doesn't have a standard location in all android device.

So, to avoid loading all system audio, I need a way to fetch the directory where these audio are located, so far, I have gathered a data of these locations where the sytem audio might be:

"/system%",
"/storage/emulated/legacy/Ringtones/%",
"/storage/emulated/0/Ringtones%",
"/product/media/audio%"  

but, since these might not be adequate, is there a way to fetch the directory path where the system audio is located in android?



from android - how to get location of sytem audio

No comments:

Post a Comment