Saturday 26 September 2020

Pack & unpack node_modules of an Electron Native application to be patched

First of all, I am generating an electron native application using electron-builder, npm and npx. The next commands/steps are being executed to compile and generate the electron native application:

  1. npm run build -- --prod --build-optimizer (to compile app)
  2. npx electron-builder build --windows (to generate an electron windows app)

Later, I obtain a myApp folder which contains:

/win-unpacked
electron-builder-effective-config.yaml
myApp.exe

My application uses the node_modules folder which contains all node dependencies used in my application.

My question is: are there any way to unpack the native application or similar and patch new changes inside node_modules?

I will appreciate any kind of help.



from Pack & unpack node_modules of an Electron Native application to be patched

No comments:

Post a Comment