Monday 31 August 2020

Debug php using VS Code: Unable to attach to browser

I have installed xdebug following the instructions from here: http://xdebug.org/wizard

enter image description here

I have also installed Debugger for Chrome extension

enter image description here

Now I choose my index.php file and start the debugger, but I get the following error:

enter image description here

This is the content of lunch.json

enter image description here

This is the config that I have added to php.ini

xdebug.remote_enable = 1
xdebug.remote_autostart = 1
zend_extension = /usr/lib/php/20170718/xdebug.so

Update:

I have added xdebug.remote_log=/tmp/xdebug.log to php.ini and this is the error that I get:

[3569] I: Connecting to configured address/port: localhost:9000.
[3569] W: Creating socket for 'localhost:9000', poll success, but error: Operation now in progress (29).
[3569] E: Could not connect to client. :-(


from Debug php using VS Code: Unable to attach to browser

No comments:

Post a Comment