Tuesday 14 January 2020

when I run ng add @angular/fire it shows a server error

This is happening when I execute the ng add @angular/fire command. what does this mean? How can I fix this? here is the exact error:

Server Error. certificate has expired

EDIT
angular version:

@angular-devkit/architect         0.803.22
@angular-devkit/build-angular     0.803.22
@angular-devkit/build-optimizer   0.803.22
@angular-devkit/build-webpack     0.803.22
@angular-devkit/core              8.3.22
@angular-devkit/schematics        8.3.22
@angular/cli                      8.3.22
@angular/fire                     5.3.0
@ngtools/webpack                  8.3.22
@schematics/angular               8.3.22
@schematics/update                0.803.22
rxjs                              6.4.0
typescript                        3.5.3
webpack                           4.39.2

I erased my hard drive and installed a fresh operating system; still not working

this issue might be related since it started happening at the same time : Why is angular fire saying I'm not logged in even though firebase tools says I am?



from when I run ng add @angular/fire it shows a server error

No comments:

Post a Comment