Sunday 29 December 2019

How to preserve current session after opening app from background

I installed my music app into my phone using flutter run and now I'm testing it. What I don't like is when I press back button on my phone, the app goes to background (but continues plaing music). But when I reopen it from background, the whole app restarts itself and the player and every change in the app is restored to the original state (playback stops). Is there a way to just continue with the current session and not restart session when switching the app from background?

The second question might be answered somewhere, I just wonder if there is similarly a way to save the state and restore it even if the app is completely closed and then freshly started?



from How to preserve current session after opening app from background

No comments:

Post a Comment