Tuesday 31 December 2019

Effective methods for planning new projects (or 3rd part applications)

I often have an issue when starting a project where I dont plan things correctly, its one thing that really slows me down. Is there a standard or most commonly used method for planning Web Applications specifically (I write in php if that makes a difference). I know there are many ways to plan a project but I Was hoping to get some advice or methodology for planning or if anyone can recommend Project Planning Software that might be useful?

Due to not getting enough upvotes I can't ask anymore questions on this totalitarian like platform. So I had to edit an old question (I have nothing to lose at this point)



from Effective methods for planning new projects (or 3rd part applications)

No comments:

Post a Comment