Monday, 14 October 2019

Unit test of jQuery datatable's callback method in Angular 6

Is there anyway to test callback method of jQuery datatable in Angular 6 using karma/jasmine?

I want to test following method's footer callback but I can't figure out any way to do so. I am new in unit testing and cannot finding anything helpful on web.

 initializeBugIndexPageSetting() {
    let self = this;
    $('example').DataTable({
        'footerCallback': function (row, data, start, end, display) {
            const api = this.api();
            // Remove the formatting to get integer data for summation
            const intVal = function (i) {
                if (i === 'N/A') {
                    return 0;
                }
                return i * 1;
            };
            // Total over this page
            const pageInProgrssToResolved = api
                .column(14, { page: 'current' })
                .data()
                .reduce(function (a, b) {
                    return intVal(a) + intVal(b);
                }, 0);
            const pageCount = api
                .column(5, { page: 'current' })
                .data().count();
           // Update footer           
            $(api.column(14).footer()).html((pageInProgrssToResolved / pageCount).toFixed(2));
        }
    });
}

Little help and guidance.



from Unit test of jQuery datatable's callback method in Angular 6

No comments:

Post a Comment