Monday, 14 October 2019

Find the right way to produce a fine

I try to configure locally this repository

When I tried to execute this command python feature_extraction.py -t 1 [-nlon] -i mairesse_Apache.arff I understood that there is a need for one more fine named results

Here is my mailcorpus.json file I user for my test:

[
   {
      "id":12,
      "mailing_list_url":"12",
      "type_of_recipient":"From",
      "email_address":"test@test.org",
      "message_body":"Here is one text to test sentiment and feel happy",
      "is_response_of":"before"
   },
   {
      "id":21,
      "mailing_list_url":"21",
      "type_of_recipient":"From",
      "email_address":"test@gmail.com",
      "message_body":"Here is one text to test sentiment and feel happy and feel fine",
      "is_response_of":"before"
   },
   {
      "id":21,
      "mailing_list_url":"23",
      "type_of_recipient":"From",
      "email_address":"23@gmail.com",
      "message_body":"Not feel so good for this code",
      "is_response_of":"after"
   }
]

There is an example named skeleton in the repository and has this structure

[
    {
        "id_test": "uid",
        "time": "mm:ss",
        "email": "email@ddress\t",
        "extraversion": 1.0,
        "coscientiousness": 2.0,
        "agreeableness": 3.0,
        "openness": 4.0,
        "neuroticism": 5.0
    },
    ...
]

Is there any idea how can I receive this results file for my mailcorpus.json file?



from Find the right way to produce a fine

No comments:

Post a Comment