Tuesday 10 September 2019

Use two production APN Certificate

I'm developing an app which has two targets, one is for enterprise in-house distribution and other one is for Appstore. There are two Apple dev account, one is enterprise (used for enterprise target) and other one is standard one for Appstore.

I'm using in-house target for testing purposes only (I have lots of test devices so I'm using it). I have a production push notification certificate for the Appstore target and I want to add a new certificate for in-house target too. I'm curious about if it will be a problem for my Appstore target?

So my question is: Can I have two sandbox & production apn certificate one for Appstore and other one is for in-house? Will notifications will mix?



from Use two production APN Certificate

No comments:

Post a Comment