Sunday 8 September 2019

Emulator not able to run on MacOs. Emulator claims that OS is out of date

After installing the latest update today I started to get this error:

Emulator: Sorry, "qemu-system-x86_64" can not be run on this version of macOS. Qt requires macOS 10.12.0 or later, you have macOS 10.10.5.

I'm trying to emulate it on a Noxia 4. I've deleted the virtual device, and recreated it a couple times to no avail. This is consistent with all my projects. I haven't found an answer to this issue anywhere, and I don't know if it is actually out of date, or if it is just saying that. I was wondering if anyone had this issue in the past.

My reported MacOS version is correct. I'm on 10.10.5 Yosemite.



from Emulator not able to run on MacOs. Emulator claims that OS is out of date

No comments:

Post a Comment