Wednesday 31 July 2019

Zoom and Mask using Glide

I'm just looking to see if anyone can point me in the right direction to learning how to accomplish this using Glide...

  • We have a page with content.

  • In easy reading mode, I want to center and zoom on the first block of text content and mask the rest

  • When 'next' is clicked, I want to move to the next block of text content, recenter and rezoom

  • When 'back' is clicked, I want to move to the previous block of text content, recenter and rezoom

  • the mask will always been rectangular but the size will constantly change to fit the content

I've put a couple of simple images below to show what I mean. We're currently doing this with an imageview and 4 black views that we position but it's very janky and prone to misalignments. Can we accomplish this in Glide?

Thanks all!

"Full Page" View "Easy Reading" View



from Zoom and Mask using Glide

No comments:

Post a Comment