Sunday 30 June 2019

Equivalent to googlechrome://myurl.com for Safari

I am having some issues with my webapp where if the user clicks the link from Facebook app it will use it's own browser/webview, but it is required to use Safari or Chrome in order to run the page.

While researching (this issue), I found that you can use googlechrome://navigate?url=example.com from a Android device to open chrome, and googlechrome://myurl.com from a iOS to open Chrome aswell, but I need a way to open Safari if the user's device is iOS.

Is there a way to do so?

Ps.: The link the user clicks in Facebook goes to a landing page, and in this page there is a button to the webapp. When the user clicks this button I will open Chrome/Safari.

Thanks in advance!



from Equivalent to googlechrome://myurl.com for Safari

No comments:

Post a Comment