Sunday, 10 March 2019

React Native - FlatList unable to reach bottom

I have a panel in which the keyboard is always up since I do not wish the users to dismiss it. In that panel I have a FlatList which looks like this:

<KeyboardAvoidingView style=>
      <FlatList
         // This keeps the keyboard up and disables the user's ability to hide it.
         keyboardShouldPersistTaps="handled"
         data={this.state.examples}
         keyExtractor={(item, index) => index.toString()}
         renderItem={this._renderItem}
         contentContainerStyle=
      />
</KeyboardAvoidingView>

So far so good, I have achieved what I wanted. However, when the keyboard is up - it hides the bottom part of the items rendered by the FlatList. And users cannot scroll up and view the last items because they stay behind the keyboard.

How can I preserve the Keyboard opened (and disable the ability to be dismissed) whilst being able to view and scroll through the whole content of the FlatList?



from React Native - FlatList unable to reach bottom

No comments:

Post a Comment