Monday 25 February 2019

PayPal subscription: cost not shown at checkout?

I am using the PayPal SDK for php. And I "think" everything is working. Create plan -> activate plan -> create agreement -> redirect user to agree -> execute agreement. done?

I find it very strange that when the user is redirected to PayPal, they can not see any price at all, they are just asked to agree. I have a setup fee, it's not displayed and a monthly recurring fee, it's not displayed either. Am I doing something wrong?

Should PayPal not charge the setup fee once I execute the agreement? Or is there a final step that I have missed completely? (I can see in the developer console sandbox notifications that subscriptions are setup)

I also tried it live and it is the same way there, no price is displayed at all.

enter image description here



from PayPal subscription: cost not shown at checkout?

No comments:

Post a Comment