Sunday 24 February 2019

Javascript function available in another Bootstrap modal

I am using Bootstrap modal in my project and I have the following scenario. I have one html page Index.html which contains code to open bootstrap modal on button click using following code.

jQuery('#modellink').click(function(e) {
  $('.modal-container').load(url,function(result){
    $('#myModal').modal({show:true});
  });
});

In the load method URL load dynamically. The issue is that when I load modalbox.html into bootstrap modal which contains test() javascript function. After that when I again load another HTML file modalbox1.html which does not contain any javascript function. Even if modalbox1.html does not contain any javascript function then also test() javascript function is available since modalbox.html opened previously. So please help me how can I resolved this issue.



from Javascript function available in another Bootstrap modal

No comments:

Post a Comment