Thursday 31 January 2019

Require user to be logged in not working for gravity form though user is logged in wordpress

In a WordPress project, I am using login in frontend. I have included plugin Gravity form. One of the page(e.g. abc) has form with form setting as 'Require user to be logged in'.

Issue: When I first log in and go to page abc, form shows(as user is logged in) but when I first go to page abc and then do login although user is logged in form isn't showing(it shows only if I refresh the page). Why is this happening?

I am using if($("body").hasClass("logged-in")) to check whether user is logged in or not.

Any help/suggestions are welcome. One thing I have noticed during 'inspect' in application is a specific cookie wordpress_456b46f4d1347f23495548c111992d89 with path as /wp-content/plugins isn't initially loaded in page with gravity form after login. It comes after refresh. I am confused regarding this cookie.



from Require user to be logged in not working for gravity form though user is logged in wordpress

No comments:

Post a Comment