Sunday 30 December 2018

How Wifi and Mobile Data both work simultaneously in android for OBD2 device

I'm developing application which connect OBD2 device by Wifi and app can read Speed,RPM,Engine coolant temperature details etc in android.So wifi is used only for connecting with OBD2 device(it doesn't have facility to connect with internet,only for communicating) and communicate with it.Now I need internet connection for web services.But after connecting my wifi I am not able to connect internet via my mobile data network in android.

The similar application is also developed for iOS. Now in iOS, I can use application by Wifi (Static Wifi setting) and Internet connection from my cellular network. It means configure my wifi with some static ip I am able to use mobile data network for Internet connection in iOS.

But in Android, If I use static wifi and check for Internet connection, it is not available.

How can I use Wifi and Internet connection both run parallel or any other way by configuring wifi settings in android ? Any help would be appreciated.



from How Wifi and Mobile Data both work simultaneously in android for OBD2 device

No comments:

Post a Comment