I have custom ExoPlayer control bar. It takes quite a lot of space and I want to make it a bit narrower.
Here is what I want to remove/narrower (highlighted with red):
As you see I managed to remove some spaces already by playing around with paddingTop, layout_marginTop, layout_height parameters (it used to be even larger).
But it is not enough, it still takes a lot of space.
Question: How to narrower empty areas marked on the picture?
Here is what my custom exo_player_control_view.xml looks like (removed most of the elements for the purpose of simplicity):
<LinearLayout xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android"
android:layout_width="match_parent"
android:layout_height="wrap_content"
android:layout_gravity="bottom"
android:background="#CC000000"
android:layoutDirection="ltr"
android:orientation="vertical">
<LinearLayout
android:layout_width="match_parent"
android:layout_height="wrap_content"
android:gravity="center"
android:orientation="horizontal">
<ImageButton
android:id="@id/exo_play"
style="@style/ExoMediaButton.Play" />
</LinearLayout>
<LinearLayout
android:layout_width="match_parent"
android:layout_height="wrap_content"
android:gravity="center_vertical"
android:orientation="horizontal">
<com.google.android.exoplayer2.ui.DefaultTimeBar
android:id="@id/exo_progress"
android:layout_width="0dp"
android:layout_height="18dp"
android:layout_weight="1" />
</LinearLayout>
</LinearLayout>
Note: I fully understand that by narrowing those areas I might make the control panel less usable. It is ok. I want at least to have an ability to change them and test how it works.
from ExoPlayer: remove redundant spaces between playback buttons and timeline row

No comments:
Post a Comment