Friday 31 August 2018

Windows Notification from node service from electron

I can send windows notification from electron using node-notifier

notifier.notify({
    appName: "myapp",
    title: 'My notification',
    message: 'Hello, there!'
  });

I can run service from electron using node-windows

from my main process

var svc = new Service({
    name: 'MyService',
    description: '',
    script: 'MyService.js',
  });
svc.on('install', function () {
    console.log('Install complete.');
    svc.start();
  });
svc.install();

But when I try to send notification from a service that was created from electron doesn't shows up. Although I checked that code inside the service is ran without any error in the log!

I know this is possible in c# but how do I do that in electron?

Any guide how can I send notification from a service?

Thanks



from Windows Notification from node service from electron

No comments:

Post a Comment