Tuesday 31 July 2018

.net core Application is run with different port with electron.net with cross platrom

I've developed an application using .NET Core and Electron.NET and created one login form.

For login, I have created separate web API project and call the login API on login button click.

When I call API from an application, Its give an error about "Cross-Origin", so I need to register an IP Address and Port in that API but right now I am facing an issue like .net core application is run on the different-different port each time.

While call sign-in in API from the window environment it gives me below port:8001

While calling the same API from the Ubuntu it gives me port 35941.

So now I am facing an issue like, we have the different project for web API and it allows us to call web API on the specific port but due to each time different port generated by the electron.net, we can not call the web API in CORS(cross-origin) and it throws an error.

So anyone please help me for how to opt-out with this situation.



from .net core Application is run with different port with electron.net with cross platrom

No comments:

Post a Comment