Tuesday 17 July 2018

Can you open Google Play Movies (not store) to a specific movie from a website(in chrome)?

I am working on a web app to catalog a users movies and ideally would open them in the google play movie app. The current issue I am running into is with Movies Anywhere titles.

Through trial and error, I have figured out how to open a specific movie from the browser in the Play Store.

For example: https://play.google.com/store/movies/details?id=IkrfpsjTJzo

What I am trying to do is open the Google Play Movies and TV app on android using an intent. I am not an android developer, so while I am doing my best to figure it out, I have hit a wall.

This is what I have tried:

<a href="intent://open?id=IkrfpsjTJzo#Intent;package=com.google.android.videos;">Watch on Google Play Movies</a>

Any help would be greatly appreciated!



from Can you open Google Play Movies (not store) to a specific movie from a website(in chrome)?

No comments:

Post a Comment