Friday 29 June 2018

Integrating the OHLC value from Python API to MT5 using MQL5

I have obtained the OHLC values from the iqoption and trying to find out a way to use it with MT5.
Here is how I got the values:

import time
from iqoptionapi.stable_api import IQ_Option
I_want_money=IQ_Option("email","password")
goal="EURUSD"
print("get candles")
print(I_want_money.get_candles(goal,60,111,time.time()))

The above code library is here: iqoptionapi

The line: I_want_money.get_candles(goal,60,111,time.time()) output json as : Output of the command

Now I am getting json in the output so it work like an API, I guess so.

Meanwhile, I try to create a Custom Symbol in MT5 as iqoption. Now I just wanted to add the data of the OHLC from the API to it, so that it will continue fetching data from the Iqoption and display the chart on the chart window for the custom symbol iqoption.

But I am not able to load it in the custom symbol. Kindly, help me.



from Integrating the OHLC value from Python API to MT5 using MQL5

No comments:

Post a Comment