Wednesday 30 May 2018

Fabric Crashlytics Welcome window won't go away

I was trying to accept the new terms and service of Fabric, so I logged in to Fabric. I get this window that won't go away! enter image description here
I figured that it is mandatory to install crashlytics, so I started installing it, which pointed me to this page: https://fabric.io/kits/ios/crashlytics/install
I reached this step to install my keys
"${PODS_ROOT}/Fabric/run" <FABRIC_API_KEY> <BUILD_SECRET>

per this picture enter image description here
I clicked on the login link next to it but was faced with the 1st picture from above.
I can't go around that window, what should I do to get rid of that screen!?


from Fabric Crashlytics Welcome window won't go away

1 comment:

  1. https://www.wizweb.in

    Wizweb Technology is a leading software development company custom website design, software development, SMS Provider, Bulk sms, transactional sms, promotional sms, mobile app development, Hosting Solution, seo(search engine optimization) and Digital marketing etc.

    ReplyDelete