Wednesday 30 May 2018

CircleCI 2.0: Build directory for scp deployment

Re: CircleCI 2.0: Build directory for scp deployment

I’m confused as to the source folder to use for deploying to another server over SSH (scp, rsync, etc). I’ve tried the working_directory from my build, I’ve tried ~/repo_name and several other variations but without any luck.

I am just attempting to build the circleci-demo-php-laravel demo as a test.

https://github.com/dmgig/circleci-demo-php-laravel/blob/circleci-2.0/.circleci/config.yml

Thanks for any help.

Here’s the deploy step I’m hung up on. I've tried about everything - setting the working_directory in the build and deploy, using the CIRCLE_WORKING_DIRECTORY env variable that is created when the deploy machine spins up. I'm at a total loss.

run:
name: Deploy Over SSH
command: scp -r {WHAT_IS_THE_BUILD_DIR} serveradmin%mydomain.org@mydomain.org:~/domains/circleci.mydomain.org/html/



from CircleCI 2.0: Build directory for scp deployment

1 comment:

  1. https://www.wizweb.in

    Wizweb Technology is a leading software development company custom website design, software development, SMS Provider, Bulk sms, transactional sms, promotional sms, mobile app development, Hosting Solution, seo(search engine optimization) and Digital marketing etc.

    ReplyDelete