Monday 8 March 2021

How to test an application compiled for arm64-v8a architecture on phone with armeabi-v7a architecture?

I published an application on Google Play Store. Google requires to compile it into arm64-v8a architecture. When compiled into armeabi-v7a architecture, it worked on my phone. One friend of mine was successful to install it and run it on arm64-v8a, at another friend the app crashed after start, so I offered it to more people for testing and another three reported that the app crashed after start. I would like to fix the bugs, but I'm restricted to my phone with armeabi-v7a. Is it possible to debug it with my device? Here is the source code for completeness.



from How to test an application compiled for arm64-v8a architecture on phone with armeabi-v7a architecture?

No comments:

Post a Comment